All RapidWeaver plugins will have the normal plugin icon when:
- You have RapidWeaver on your computer.
- RapidWeaver is in the Applications folder.
- You have run RapidWeaver at least once.
In other words, if RapidWeaver is installed normally and you've used it at least once, then you should see the normal icon. However there are a couple caveats to mention:
- RapidWeaver 6 works with plugins with the extension ".rapidweaverplugin"
- RapidWeaver 5 works with plugins with the extension ".rwplugin"
Your Milage May Vary
Although they are rare, I have seen cases where Mac's stopped displaying correct icons. When this happens it's usually not just for one app, or one plugin, it's more of an ongoing problem. If that's the case, then doing regular computer maintenance is probably the course: backup, reboot, fix permissions, fix hard disks, and reinstall the OS if all else fails.