To delete a partial from a page:
- select the partial by clicking on it.
- press the delete key on the keyboard
To delete a partial from the library:
- Make sure that the partial isn't being used anywhere on any page. Stacks will not let you delete a partial that is still being used.
- Right-Click (or Ctrl-Click) on the partial in the library.
- Choose Remove from Library
There is a good movie that shows the basics of how partials work here:
And there is another that is specifically about pinned and unpinned content here:
If you'd help with your specific document, you should contact YourHead Support by sending an email to email@example.com