Often times, users experience a problem that is specific to the set up their file or system. In order to provide the specific advice, it is most helpful to send us a simplified copy of the file. Here's how:
- Create a copy of your file.
- Choose a built in theme.
- Remove as many pages as you can, but still be able to reproduce the problem.
- Remove as many third-party stacks as possible.
- ZIP the file and send it to us.
- If the file is greater than 1 MB, you'll need to use a service such as DropBox to send it to us.
You can use any file sharing service, I'll explain it with Dropbox since that's the most widely used.
To share via Dropbox:
- Place the zip file into the Public folder in your Dropbox.
- Right-Click (or Control-Click) on the file and choose "Copy Public Link" from the popup menu.
- Paste this link into your support email.